Latest Unit Sold: #13-01 on 28-Aug 2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-10-2020: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Bay Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore New Home Sales Up In July Amid Worsening Economic Outlook
- 06-09-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB Rents In July See First Uptick Since February But Demand sShows Covid-19 Impact
- 03-09-2020: Read more: Mortgagee Sales Not Likely To Spike Up In 2020 Despite Recession
- 01-09-2020: Read more: New Plans Unveiled For Guoco Midtown
- 26-08-2020: Read more: HDB Launches More Than 7,800 BTO flats, Including First Batch Near Tengah Car-Free Town Centre
- 16-08-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up For 3rd Month In Row
- 06-08-2020: Read more: Pandemic, Circuit Breaker Cut GDP By $11b, But Budget Support Helped: Ministry Analysts
- 02-08-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Eke Out Surprise 0.3% Rise In Q2: URA Data
- 29-07-2020: Read more: S’pore Office Rents Flat, While Retail Rents Dip
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% Rise In New Private Home Prices In Q2
- 11-07-2020: Read more: China Economy Rebounds In Q2 After Virus Hit: AFP Poll
- 19-07-2020: Read more: Singapore New Home Sales Rebound, Hit 7-Year High For Month Of June: URA Data
- 05-07-2020: Read more: Private Home Prices Slide Further In Second Quarter Amid Circuit Breaker
- 29-06-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Weaken Further With 1.1% Drop In Q2: URA Flash Data
- 20-06-2020: Read more: Govt Cuts Private Housing Supply From Confirmed Land Sale Sites Due to Covid-19 Fallout
- 10-06-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up 75% In May From April, But Down 49% From A Year Ago
- 03-06-2020: Read more: Singapore New Private Home Sales Surged 75% In May Over April’s Low Despite Circuit Breaker: Knight Frank
- 28-05-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB Rental Volumes May Be Bottoming Out But Rents Could Soften Further
- 20-05-2020: Read more: Singapore Ranks 4th-Safest Place Amid Covid-19 Pandemic: Study
- 10-05-2020: Read more: Temporary Relief Measures For Property Developers, Home-Buyers Of Projects Disrupted By Covid-19
- 05-05-2020: Read more: China Home Prices Rise Again In April, Adding Momentum To Recovery
- 25-04-2020: Read more: Singapore Condo Resales Plunge 57% In April Amid Circuit Breaker Period: SRX
- 18-04-2020: Read more: URA Allows Electronic Payment For Booking Fees, Deposits Of Property Purchases
- 14-04-2020: Read more: Rental Demand Surge Likely Due To Anti-Virus Measures
- 11-04-2020: Read more: China’s Big Developers Shrug Off Short-Term Virus Impact To Splurge On Land
- 10-04-2020: Read more: TDSR Limit Waived For Borrowers Seeking Deferred Mortgage Payments: MAS
- 09-04-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Fall 1.2% Q-o-Q In Q1 2020: URA Flash Estimate
- 01-04-2020: Read more: New Private Homes Sales Up 57.3% In February Amid COVID-19 Situation
- 23-03-2020: Read more: Singapore Property Auction Listings Could Rise 10% In 2020 Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- 16-03-2020: Read more: Please Let Me Talk You Out Of That $900,000 HDB Flat
- 10-03-2020: Read more: Singapore’s condo resale prices and sales drop in February, hurt by virus outbreak
- 21-02-2020: Read more: Condo And HDB Rents Rise In January On Lower Volume; Coronavirus Outbreak May Hit Leasings
- 13-02-2020: Read more: Condo Resale Prices Up, But Coronavirus Outbreak May Hit Sales
- 08-02-2020: Read more: Listed Property Developers With ‘Substantial Connection To Singapore’ Can Be Exempted From Qualifying Certificate Scheme
- 07-02-2020: Read more: Singaporeans Are Ditching Their Flats Earlier, With Good Reason
- 04-02-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 10-01-2020: Floor Plan For Midtown Bay is now available
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the Midtown Bay E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The Midtown Bay Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full Midtown Bay E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for Midtown Bay released.
- 27-02-2019: Midtown Bay Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Midtown Bay Video.
- 23-01-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Marina South? Read the OPHIR-ROCHOR URA Masterplan.
- 16-01-2019: Full Project Details for Midtown Bay have been updated!
- 08-01-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Midtown Bay.
GuocoLand Limited was incorporated in Singapore on 31 March 1976 and was listed on the Singapore on 14 November 1978. In its initial years, the GuocoLand’s core business activities are property development, management and investment. As of June 2019, total assets managed by GuocoLand was estimated to be $10 billion.
Aside from Singapore, GuocoLand’s footprint was also in China, Malaysia and Vietnam. In year 2017, GuocoLand expanded beyond Asia to venture into Australia and the United Kingdom. GuocoLand is honoured with numerous awards and accolades over the last decade. As an award winning developer across Asia, just last year alone, it had bagged 13 awards in recognition of it’s contribution to innovation and sustainability.
Midtown Bay, the residential part of Guoco Midtown, is proudly developed by GuocoLand Limited, – is an integrated mixed-use development with 219 apartments mingled with the vitality, convenience and exuberance. Residents will have access to a wide selection of amenities and services, including a game-chaning business puls social club – Midtown Hub.
Situated in an exceptionally pined for downtown core area in District 7, Midtown Bay is well connected to 4 MRT Lines – Downtown, Circle, East-West and North-South Lines. A transit oriented development accessible by an air-conditioned underground pedestrian link to Bugis MRT Station or an overhead pedestrian bridge to City Hall MRT Station, Esplanade MRT Station and Promenade MRT Station. Vehicular access is from two major roads – Beach Road and Nicoll Highway. It will also be linked to the future North-South Expressway.
Midtown Bay will also connect the three office micro-markets of City Hall, Marina Centre and Bugis with its underground, ground level and elevated pedestrian network.
Many amenities are nearby with the Midtown Bay location map. Midtown Bay is located near Singapore’s renowned shopping destinations inclusive of Suntec City, Marina Square, Bugis Junction, Bugis+.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Midtown Bay are on first come first serve basis.
Guoco Midtown and Midtown Bay are the brainchild of Denton Corker Marshall, an internationally renowned Architecture practice involved in 510 projects in 37 different countries. Midtown Bay is situated in the heart of Singapore’s downtown core region which supports an active lifestyle of city living, where residents have access an exclusive urban social club that connects like-minded people to collaborate and network.
Located along Beach Road, this development has two outstanding high-rise towers of a 30-storey Grade-A office tower and a 32-storey residential tower. It also has a series of low-rise blocks, consisting of a five-storey Network Hub that is connected to the office tower and a three-storey conserved building that formerly housed the Beach Road Police Station. There are a total of 219 residential apartment consisting of 1 to 3 bedroom units, with standard and duplex layouts.
Midtown Bay has a comprehensive underground, street level and elevated pedestrian network which also connect the three office micro-markets of City Hall, Marina Centre and Bugis seamlessly. Located in the heart of Singapore city center, several shopping malls and amenities readily found within the vicinity of Midtown Bay such as Suntec City, Marina Square, Bugis Junction, Raffles Hotel, JW Marriott, Andaz Singapore and many more.
Midtown Bay is 30% sold to-date. You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Midtown Bay: Live In The Heart Of Guoco Midtown, A Vibrant Work Live Play District.
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Bay ShowFlat , Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Bay Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.